Sunday, September 23, 2007

Going to the Track!


Just got the new bike so I hit up the BMX track at Heflinger on Sunday. Lovin it already, almost got the gear ratios dailed. Big change going from 8inches of travel to zero, but hopefully it will make me faster on the DH. It will def help with sprinting (holy crap winded) after a lap. The track is super fast and you need a ton of gearing to clear the jumps. I was able to clear a couple of the tables and manual a couple sections. Should be able to clear them all once I get 17t rear freewheel. I think the hot gearing is going to be 44-17 but well see. I head some people are getting bikes so hopefully see you out there!

To top it off 399 buys you on hella nice BMX bike as opposed to one brake on my demo 8 = nice change

3 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger PGFracing.com said...

Where is the track at? That looks like something I'd like to do.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Nate said...

115th and maple in heflinger park

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is the same bike that I race at Heflinger Park. That is a great bike.
Let me know when you are going to go ride and I will meet you up there.
By the way I love that P. All Mountain!!!!

Thanks,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home